场景对话进阶职场

Asking for Meeting Notes After a Sick Day

病假后索要会议记录

You are back at work after being off sick and need to catch up on a meeting.

对话节选

先看看这个场景说了什么

  1. 对话 1

    Good to see you back. Are you feeling well enough to catch up on yesterday's planning meeting?

    很高兴你回来了。你现在身体已经恢复到可以补一下昨天的计划会议内容了吗?

    中文提示

    Much better, thanks. I'd like to know first whether any decisions affect the task I'm working on.

    好多了,谢谢。首先,我想知道有没有什么决定会影响到我手头的任务。

  2. 对话 2

    Yes, but only one. The deadline moved to Friday, and the client wants a shorter summary.

    有,不过只有一个。截止日期改到周五,客户想要更短的摘要。

    中文提示

    Friday is fine. Do I only need to revise the summary, not redo the whole document?

    周五可以。我是不是只需要改摘要,不用重做整个文档?

  3. 对话 3

    Exactly. Keep the detail in the appendix, but make the first page clearer for non-technical readers.

    没错。细节保留在附录里,但第一页要让非技术读者更容易看懂。

    中文提示

    Understood. I'll make the first page more direct and leave the appendix as it is for now.

    明白,我会把第一页写得更直接,附录就先不动。

重点表达

值得记住的词汇

catch up on

补上;了解进度

move to Friday

改到周五

as it is

保持原样

don't worry about

不用担心;先别管

get up to speed

让某人跟上进度

准备好开口了吗?

听原声、看中文意图、录下回答,再根据反馈修正。

开始练习