先看看这个场景说了什么
对话 1
Before we buy tickets, what kind of movie are you in the mood for tonight?
在我们买票之前,你今晚想看哪种电影?
中文提示
I want something light. I don't feel like handling a complicated plot tonight.
我想看轻松一点的。今天不想费脑子看太复杂的剧情。
对话 2
Good, because the action one looks like two hours of explosions and people shouting in cars.
好,因为那部动作片看起来就像两个小时全是爆炸场面和人们在车里大喊大叫。
中文提示
Let's not attempt that tonight. My ears would like a break too.
那我今晚先不挑战它了。我的耳朵也想休息。
对话 3
There's a comedy starting in fifteen minutes, but the reviews say it's silly in a good way.
有部喜剧十五分钟后开始,不过影评都说它傻得很有趣。
中文提示
That sounds right. I don't mind silly, as long as it's not so awkward that I want to leave.
听起来正好。我不介意傻一点,只要不是尴尬到坐不住。
值得记住的词汇
be in the mood for
有心情想要
would like a break
想休息一下
in a good way
以好的方式;不是贬义
make dinner impossible
让晚饭吃不下
准备好开口了吗?
听原声、看中文意图、录下回答,再根据反馈修正。