先看看这个场景说了什么
对话 1
Hi, thanks for checking the invite. I can see why the time zone looks confusing.
你好,谢谢你核对邀请。我能理解为什么这个时区看起来会让人困惑。
中文提示
Thanks for getting back to me. I just want to confirm it, so I don't join at the wrong time on interview day.
谢谢你回复。我只是想确认一下,不想面试当天进错时间。
对话 2
The interview is at ten in the morning New Zealand time, even though the panel member is in Sydney.
面试是新西兰时间上午十点,虽然其中一位面试官在 Sydney。
中文提示
That clears it up. My calendar shows nine. Is that because it converted to Sydney time?
那就清楚了。我的日历显示九点,是因为它按 Sydney 时间转换了吗?
对话 3
Exactly. I'll send a corrected invite that says ten a.m. NZST in the title.
没错。我会重新发一份修正后的邀请,标题里写明 NZST 上午十点。
中文提示
Perfect. Is the link still the same? I've already tested my microphone.
太好了。链接还是同一个吗?我之前已经测试过麦克风。
值得记住的词汇
get back to
回复
clear it up
把事情说清楚
in the title
在标题里
right on time
非常准时
clear up
澄清;弄清楚
see you online
线上见
准备好开口了吗?
听原声、看中文意图、录下回答,再根据反馈修正。