先看看这个场景说了什么
对话 1
Good session today. Are you taking it easy this weekend, or have you got plans?
今天练得不错。你周末打算放松一下,还是已经有安排了?
中文提示
I'm playing tennis with friends on Saturday. I hope today's leg workout doesn't make me regret it.
我周六要和朋友打网球。希望今天练腿不会让我后悔。
对话 2
Tennis after leg day is brave. Is it a proper match or just a casual hit?
练腿之后去打网球很勇敢。是正式比赛,还是随便打打?
中文提示
Just playing doubles casually, but my friend takes it seriously, so it may still get tiring.
只是随便打打双打,不过我朋友很认真,可能最后还是会很累。
对话 3
Stretch before you leave today, then. Your calves will complain tomorrow if you don't.
那你今天走之前要拉伸。要是不拉,小腿明天会抗议。
中文提示
You're right. I was about to go straight to the shower.
你说得对。我刚才差点直接去洗澡。
值得记住的词汇
take it easy
放松点;别太累
take it seriously
认真对待
be about to
正要
learn the hard way
吃过亏才明白
talk you into
说服你做
准备好开口了吗?
听原声、看中文意图、录下回答,再根据反馈修正。